Our guides helps you getting started with the most popular frameworks, GraphQL clients and servers.
However, many topics such as Prisma integration or Fragment-based component architecture, deserve to be covered.
You will find below a curated list of article and documentation links that will help you to get the best of GraphQL Code Generator.
For front-end applications
Leverage GraphQL Fragments
As stated in our React and Vue guide, we recommend to leverage Fragments to properly declare your UI-components data dependencies.
To get more information on this topic, we highly recommend to read our article covering this topic in depth: "Unleash the power of Fragments with GraphQL Codegen" (opens in a new tab).
- Using Apollo GraphQL with Angular in an Nx Workspace (opens in a new tab) by Philip Fulcher (opens in a new tab)
For GraphQL servers
- How to get types to work with Prisma: the-guild.dev/blog/graphql-code-generator-and-prisma (opens in a new tab)
- How to properly configure Models types for your resolvers: the-guild.dev/blog/better-type-safety-for-resolvers-with-graphql-codegen#use-your-model-types (opens in a new tab)
- The many ways to implement error handling in GraphQL and its impact on types generation: the-guild.dev/blog/graphql-error-handling-with-fp (opens in a new tab)
- Working with GraphQL Code Generator and GraphCMS (opens in a new tab) by Jamie Barton
- GraphQL Code Generator for WPGraphQL (opens in a new tab) by Kellen Mace
- Gatsby and GraphQL Code Generator - A Perfect Match (opens in a new tab) by Tal Ohana (opens in a new tab)
Stay up-to-date with GraphQL
- Subscribe to The Guild monthly newsletter (opens in a new tab) to ge the last best practices and all of our libraries updates
- graphql.wtf (opens in a new tab) by Jamie Barton (opens in a new tab) is a set of video tutorials around GraphQL
- GraphQL Weekly (opens in a new tab) newsletter